Fiberon Wildwood CladdingProducts PDF Warranty PDF
Bring your vision to life with Fiberon Wildwood™ composite cladding. Available in two nature-inspired color collections that feature realistic embossing patterns and a wide variety of board lengths, Wildwood composite cladding provides you with endless opportunities to explore your creativity.
Learn how to install Fiberon Cladding in your next project.
- Offers a long-lasting, maintenance-free, sustainable alternative to traditional wood cladding
- Available in a variety of board lengths and widths for more design solutions
- Durable composite core ensures exceptional resistance to rotting, cracking, insects and decay
- PermaTech® cap layer protects against fading and staining
- Backed by a 50-year warranty covering stain, fade and performance
Reddi-Mount Fiber Cement Blocks & MountsProducts PDF Warranty PDF
Backed by a 15-year manufacturer's warranty, Reddi-Mount Fiber Cement Blocks & Mounts come in a variety of shapes and sizes. Using Reddi-Mount accessories can help contractors and builders save on labor, material costs and install time.
- Mounts available in a variety of dimensions
- Rustic Texture
- Primed Finish
- Special order products available
- 15-Year Manufacturer Warranty
RISE TrimProducts PDF Warranty PDF
RISE is available in a variety of sizes and can be cut with standard wood working tools. Consisting of a dual protective barrier (top and bottom), carpet fibers and other synthetic materials, and a polymer core, RISE Trim won’t crack over time like other trim products, is decay and rot-resistant — including ground contact — and resistant to freeze / thaw issues.
- 13’ length with minimal seams; reduced waste
- Decay and rot-resistant, including ground contact
- Minimal expansion and contraction rates
- 2-sided water protection (top and bottom)
- Resistant to freeze / thaw issues
- Looks, feels and works like real wood
- Strong, dense, and impact-resistant
- Participant in circular economy
OrePac Cedar & Pine Profile GuideProducts PDF
Sourced from envrionmentally-conscious suppliers like Interfor, West Bay and more, OrePac Wilsonville's cedar offering incudes a variety of natural solid cedar and pine options, as well as engineered cedar in both natural and primed options. Take your project to the next level with the beautiful, lasting look of cedar.
View More West Bay
- Natural, primed and engineered options available
- Trim, decking, fascia, and other accessories
- Variety of grades and products
- Engineered product has greater stability and a more consistent look than natural cedar
- Moisture content availability: Kiln-dried (KD) or green
Olympic Industries Pacific PineProducts PDF
The Pacific Pine collection from Olympic Industries is available in siding (pattern stock: shiplap, log cabin, and v-groove paneling) and decking (tongue-and-groove and v-joint).
- Lodgepole Pine
- Commonly used as interior paneling and soffit
- Olympic Industries also offers cedar