Fiberon Wildwood CladdingProducts PDF
Bring your vision to life with Fiberon Wildwood™ composite cladding. Available in two nature-inspired color collections that feature realistic embossing patterns and a wide variety of board lengths, Wildwood composite cladding provides you with endless opportunities to explore your creativity.
Learn how to install Fiberon Cladding in your next project.
- Offers a long-lasting, maintenance-free, sustainable alternative to traditional wood cladding
- Available in a variety of board lengths and widths for more design solutions
- Durable composite core ensures exceptional resistance to rotting, cracking, insects and decay
- PermaTech® cap layer protects against fading and staining
- Backed by a 50-year warranty covering stain, fade and performance
DuPont™ Tyvek® Commercial Building Envelope SolutionsProducts PDF
DuPont Commercial Building Envelope Solutions offer the superior durability needed to hold up to the rigors of a commercial job site and are designed to work together to help seal the building envelope, creating more durable, comfortable and energy-efficient structures. By controlling airflow, holding out bulk water and allowing interior moisture vapor to escape from the wall cavity, DuPont Commercial Building Envelope Solutions can help reduce the energy needed to heat and cool buildings, protect against mold growth and water damage, and help to create healthier and more comfortable indoor air environments.
- DuPont™ Tyvek® CommercialWrap®
- DuPont™ Tyvek® CommercialWrap® D
- DuPont™ Tyvek® Fluid Applied WB+
- DuPont™ FlexWrap™
- DuPont™ FlexWrap™ EZ
- DuPont™ StraightFlash™
- DuPont™ VersaFlange™
- DuPont™ Tyvek® Fluid Applied Flashing and Joint Compound+
- DuPont™ Tyvek® Commercial Accessories
DuPont™ Tyvek® Flashing KitProducts PDF
The DuPont™ Tyvek® flashing kit is a complete flashing system for exterior doors, and is a part of DuPont™ Tyvek® Building Envelope Solutions. The flashing kit is available for single unit and double unit doors. It includes pre-measured and pre-cut DuPont™ VersaFlange™ and DuPont™ FlexWrap™. The two flashing products protect the door openings where water damage is most likely to occur. OrePac door orders can include the traditional DuPont™ Tyvek® Flashing Kit or have the kit pre-applied to the door as a service. The DuPont™ Tyvek® flashing kit and the service are available for all OrePac pre-hung exterior doors.
- DuPont™ Tyvek® Flashing Kit
- Pre-applied service
- Available for all OrePac pre-hung exterior doors
- Warranties include: 10-year limited product warranty
DuPont™ Tyvek® Roof Protector™Products PDF
DuPont™ Tyvek® Protec™ is an engineered synthetic roofing underlayment that is a part of DuPont™ Tyvek® Building Envelope Solutions. The underlayment provides industry-leading walkability in dry, wet, hot, cold, and dirty conditions. It is the unique embossed pattern on Tyvek® Protec™ that allows for better traction and grip when walking on even steep-sloped roofs. Tyvek® Protec™ is ideal for slopes 2:12 or higher, and can be used under asphalt, cedar, metal, tile, and slate. The materials is even made to support repair, re-roofing, as well as new construction situations. Tyvek® Protec™ is available in 120, 160, and 200 to meet different standards of need while on the roof.
- DuPont™ Tyvek® Protec™ 120, 160, and 200
- Holds chalk for more visible lines
- Protects roof during installation
- Secondary moisture barrier
- Wrinkle-free material lays flat
- Available for residential and commercial use
- Warranties include: 30-year Limited Product Warranty for 120, 40-year Limited Product Warranty for 160, 50-year Limited Product Warranty for 200