Fiberon Wildwood CladdingProducts PDF
Bring your vision to life with Fiberon Wildwood™ composite cladding. Available in two nature-inspired color collections that feature realistic embossing patterns and a wide variety of board lengths, Wildwood composite cladding provides you with endless opportunities to explore your creativity.
Learn how to install Fiberon Cladding in your next project.
- Offers a long-lasting, maintenance-free, sustainable alternative to traditional wood cladding
- Available in a variety of board lengths and widths for more design solutions
- Durable composite core ensures exceptional resistance to rotting, cracking, insects and decay
- PermaTech® cap layer protects against fading and staining
- Backed by a 50-year warranty covering stain, fade and performance
RISE TrimProducts PDF
RISE is available in a variety of sizes and can be cut with standard wood working tools. Consisting of a dual protective barrier (top and bottom), carpet fibers and other synthetic materials, and a polymer core, RISE Trim won’t crack over time like other trim products, is decay and rot-resistant — including ground contact — and resistant to freeze / thaw issues.
- 13’ length with minimal seams; reduced waste
- Decay and rot-resistant, including ground contact
- Minimal expansion and contraction rates
- 2-sided water protection (top and bottom)
- Resistant to freeze / thaw issues
- Looks, feels and works like real wood
- Strong, dense, and impact-resistant
- Participant in circular economy
OrePac Cedar & Pine Profile GuideProducts PDF
Sourced from envrionmentally-conscious suppliers like Interfor, West Bay and more, OrePac Wilsonville's cedar offering incudes a variety of natural solid cedar and pine options, as well as engineered cedar in both natural and primed options. Take your project to the next level with the beautiful, lasting look of cedar.
View More West Bay
- Natural, primed and engineered options available
- Trim, decking, fascia, and other accessories
- Variety of grades and products
- Engineered product has greater stability and a more consistent look than natural cedar
- Moisture content availability: Kiln-dried (KD) or green
RISE SidingProducts PDF
RISE Siding products are available in a vertical wood grain finish, and offered in all the typical sizes needed to complete any home’s exterior. It’s pre-finished in eight colors specifically chosen to work well with all types of home styles, and are pre-primed or pre-finished with high-performance coatings.
- 20’ length with minimal seams to reduce waste
- 2-sided water protection
- No decay, rot, or freeze/thaw damage
- Minimal expansion and contraction
- Looks, feels and installs like real wood
- Can be cut with standard wood working tools
- Available primed and pre-finished; can be painted
- Rugged and easy to work with
- Participant in circular economy
ACRE™ by Modern Mill Product GuideProducts PDF
Engineered from rice hulls using a zero-waste manufacturing process and virtually indistinguishable from wood, ACRE products are now available in the siding, trim, porch floors and sheet products categories. This new kind of building material offers the warmth and beauty of wood with the convenience of a composite.
- Matches the look and feel of wood
- Light and water-resistant
- Easy to work with on the job site with no dust or need for special tools
- Free of phenol, formaldehyde and adhesives
- Can be painted or stained
- Guaranteed not to rot, crack or splinter
- Made in the USA
- Limited lifetime warranty
RA Green Lumber - Pacific PineProducts PDF
The Pacific Pine collection from RA Green Lumber is available in siding (pattern stock: shiplap, log cabin, and v-groove paneling) and decking (tongue-and-groove and v-joint).
- Lodgepole Pine
- Commonly used as interior paneling and soffit
- RA Green Lumber - Pacific Pine also offers cedar